Atty. Neri Colmenares
, Bayan Muna
Chairperson and senatorial candidate for the 2022 Philippine elections, needs your help
to reach 100,000 subscribers on YouTube
! Due to the latest Commission on Election (COMELEC) rules, candidates need at least 100 thousand subscribers to be verified and allowed to run political ads and campaign materials on YouTube. This rule disadvantages candidates like Neri who cannot afford expensive TV ads and who rely on social media and alternative media to campaign.
As of today Neri is at 31.3k subscribers – let’s help him get to 100k and beyond!
Why should you subscribe and support Neri? Not only is Neri in the human rights vote 2022 senatorial slate, he is also a human rights lawyer and martial law survivor who is a three-term Bayan Muna Congress Representative. As part of his platform Neri will do the following to fight for human rights, justice and peace:
- Stop extrajudicial killings and hold Duterte, and others responsible for them, accountable.
- Stop the crackdown on dissent and dismantle the National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF-ELCAC).
- Resume the peace talks between the National Democratic Front of the Philippines and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines and address the roots of the armed conflict.
- Repeal the Anti-Terrorism Act.
- Renew ABS-CBN and defend press freedom and the right to information.
- Work to pass the Human Rights Defenders Bill.
- Work to pass the Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression (SOGIE) Equality Bill to ban discrimination against the LGBTQI community.